Our Lord’s Lutheran Church was established in Nov., 1959. From 1959 to 1963 the congregation met in the Casady School Cafeteria located at 9500 N. Pennsylvania in Oklahoma City.  A permanent home was established at 2900 West Hefner, Oklahoma City in 1963 by constructing a Chapel and Sunday School Rooms.  In 1968 the current Sanctuary was built and additional Sunday School rooms were added.  In 1996 a Fellowship Hall was constructed to better serve the needs of the congregation and the parking lot was expanded.

Our Lord’s has been served by 10 pastors: Roger Gieschen (1958-1969); Dr. Gerhard Gieschen (1970-1975), Roger’s Father, who served as interim and calling pastor; Dr. Dale Gregoriew (1970-1976); Carl G. Hansen (1974-1984); Michael W. Evans (1984-1987); Tom Hilger (June 1, 1988 to June 30, 1997); guest pastors Jimmy Christian, and Luther Salzgiver; Joel Mark Flugstad (December 1, 1998 to January 1, 2013); Interim Pastor Dick Jebsen (January 2013 to August 2014), and Pastor Amanda Esping (August 2014 to present).

< Home Page | About Us Page >